Complete the form below with information on your measurement request. Current and former students of our program will be notified and will apply to the job if interested.
Please note: While we strive to include only high-quality providers in this directory and community, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees as to, and assume no responsibility for the services provided by the listings in this directory and community.
As someone who has used forms like these many times myself as a hiring manager, the more information you provide in your form, the less back and forth you will have with prospective service providers.
We don’t have a minimum compensation requirement as projects vary based on complexity and tech stack but you should know measurement is a technical skill that requires significant time and financial investment for service providers to acquire so I would not expect the same rates as, say, a virtual assistant who is getting started.
Here are some examples of the types of measurement jobs our current or former students can perform:
- Developing centralized sales reporting (including sales by product, platform, or service type)
- Identifying sales/Marketing attribution (where your leads and sales are coming from)
- Measuring funnel performance
- Create and implement a cohesive UTM strategy
- Audit Google Analytics
- Optimize/set up Google Analytics (setting up filters, goals, etc.)
- Set up Google Analytics 4
- Implement cross-domain tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Take something you are currently reviewing in an overwhelming spreadsheet and turn that into a more dynamic, easy to view true dashboard
… to name a few.